Hello, I’ve created a custom input block that renders fine in the browser when I’m logged into mindstudio. but if I try to use the agent from a browser where I’m not logged in, I get the default native input block.
It’s public and I’ve tried multiple browsers. I also tried re-compiling it and re-publishing it.
https://app.mindstudio.ai/agents/spark-my-marketing--create-a-profile-14d01dae/run/
Hi @Laramarie, welcome to the community!
From what I can see, the latest published version of the agent has the user input block set to the native UI.
Could you open the agent editor and click Publish again? That should update the published version.
Let me know how it goes.
Hi @Alex_MindStudio interesting. It’s been set to Custom and published for over 12 hrs. I just re-published but still having the same issue.
OKAY! I just realized that if I fill out the form, it continues on and then displays the custom input block.
So I open the https://app.mindstudio.ai/agents/profile-creator-14d01dae/run? and see the default input fields, I fil them out and click next, then I see the custom form.
when I try this in the Logged in version. It shows the custom field right away.
Here is the workflow:
Hi @Laramarie, thanks for the additional details, that helps a lot.
Could you check whether you have any onboarding variables set up in the Startup settings? That would explain why you see the native UI first. Onboarding variables are presented on their own form, outside the User Input block, so the custom UI only shows up after you fill them out.
If you remove them, the run should go straight to your custom interface through the User Input block as usual:
OMG, thank you. I was looking for this setting…couldn’t find it for some reason!