LFS variables not loading

I’ve recently noticed that LFS variables are no longer loading successfully in the MindStudio interface.

The interface gets stuck on the loading screen shown in the screenshot below and doesn’t proceed any further.

This used to work normally. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue, or is there a known issue with LFS variable loading?

Thanks!

Hi @bkermen,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

We’re already looking into the issue, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I have an update.

It’d also help if you could share a link to the agent where this is happening.

Hi @Alex_MindStudio,

This does not seem to be related to a specific agent. You can check the below debug log out as an example.

This LFS variable would not open:

12 Initializing {{$launchVariables->rawHtml}} from MindStudio Large File Storage

https://app.mindstudio.ai/share/debugger/fd879589-b4ea-4fec-a81c-a08c019970b8/d4c3c9e0-9a64-4fe4-bd3f-476dc8774ddf

Hi @bkermen,

This has now been fixed, so you should be able to view the LFS variables again.

Thank you for flagging this!